Last updated: 11 November 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.Filemyvatreturn.co.uk website operated by CHM Software Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- The content of the this website is for your general information relating to HMRC’s MTD initiative and use only. All content is subject to change without notice.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by CHM Software Limited. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that CHM Software Limited shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- You may use any of the information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licenced to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CHM Software Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Any abuse of this website and associated downloads will result in immediate termination of the ability to use the VRN again, without exception. Should you change, hack or alter in any way the propriety code within the downloaded sheet, automatic denial of service will result.
- Our product sales are final and no refunds will be given. The Excel sheet is downloadable free of charge and Agent activated Sheets will be sent (applies to Agents only) once a direct debit is in place. Once payment is received it is impossible for you to return the product for a refund. However, should you find you experience any problems please contact us at Contact us and we will do everything within our knowledge and experience to assist you. We recommend that prior to taking a full subscription you trial our products with a registered account to ensure we meet your expectations and allow you to test your system requirements, for this service you will be charged.
- Agents failing to honour the direct debit agreement will have their subscriptions cancelled without notification or discussion.
- All software, website and services will be offered on an “AS IS” basis.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. Contact us